- Front seats are intended for our elderly and persons with disabilities. Anyone who is in good health shall leave these seats open for the people who are at a disadvantage.
- All passengers must be behind the marked white line located just behind the driver.
- Personal possessions are to be kept in your lap or in the floor in front of you. Seats must be left available for any passenger getting on the bus.
- Strollers must be folded and kept out of the isle way.
- Cursing and vulgar acts will not be tolerated. Anyone behaving in this manner will lose bus privileges. Respect and courtesy must be shown at all times to all passengers as well as the driver.
- Passes must be shown, or correct change given, at the time of boarding the bus.
- No eating, drinking or smoking.
- No pets allowed except for service animals.
Rules of Conductadmin